Monday, June 14, 2010

Already Daydreaming About Yosemite

At this time next week, we'll be on our way to Yosemite as part of our first (and I hope not our last) Farrell/Merschat joint family vacation!

Mom and Dad Merschat will be flying out Wednesday to stay with Mom and Dad Farrell and we'll be showing them San Francisco, Yosemite and Napa... with a smattering of other bay area points of interest.  Plus, Ming-Cee and Pat will be home for Father's Day too!!  Full House!

What I'm really excited about is the report of peak waterfall flows due to the snowmelt that started last week and will continue through July!  The waterfalls can be pretty dry by late June so we are very fortunate to have the snow cooperate with our vacation this year!

If you haven't noticed, I can't wait for vacation... but in the mean time, there's a lot of work to get done before I take off for a week.  Back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment