Our friend Michael Falcone read about it over a year ago and suggested Michael and I stop by on our way down to visit Asheville. Since Michael and I usually drive down after work, we haven't had a chance to stop in for dinner. Fortunately, our friend Elizabeth carpooled down to the bonfire this weekend so we had to drive during the day and we decided to finally try Town House.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Town House
Just need to share our incredible dining experience in Chilhowie, Va., en route to the Merschat Family Garden Party & Bonfire this weekend.
Our friend Michael Falcone read about it over a year ago and suggested Michael and I stop by on our way down to visit Asheville. Since Michael and I usually drive down after work, we haven't had a chance to stop in for dinner. Fortunately, our friend Elizabeth carpooled down to the bonfire this weekend so we had to drive during the day and we decided to finally try Town House.
It has been written up in the NY Times and Washingtonian and well worth the drive. Our dinner experience was amazing. Better than amazing. We had the five course chef's tasting menu with local Virginia wine and I'm still thinking about it. Check out their blog to see a sample of some of their amazing dishes. Yum.
Our friend Michael Falcone read about it over a year ago and suggested Michael and I stop by on our way down to visit Asheville. Since Michael and I usually drive down after work, we haven't had a chance to stop in for dinner. Fortunately, our friend Elizabeth carpooled down to the bonfire this weekend so we had to drive during the day and we decided to finally try Town House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment