Wow.
Since last year I've been debating reading the second and third books from the Hunger Games after I read the first one.
Honestly, the whole premise of kids killing each other is uncomfortable and emotional. And I heard from a couple people that the second and third books weren't as good as the first one. But Michael was interested in reading them and got the trilogy for Christmas so I picked up the second book a couple weeks ago.
Wow.
Could not put them down!
And I LOVED them so much more than the first one, which really surprised me!
The first one just seemed a little more focused on the violence of the games, but the second and third one focused more on the relationships between the characters.
These books were fantastic and I they are definitely 10 out of 10.
And Michael and I will probably watch the movie (in the theater!) when it comes out too...
...after all, it was filmed in Asheville!

-picture-MP_7d09660e_b.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment