Friday, April 30, 2010

Window Seat Photos


Michael and I have so much in common and this is a real asset to our relationship... most of the time.  Unfortunately, we both love the window seat and staring out into the majestic upper atmosphere.  It was tough but we've made a compromise and now we usually switch between window and middle seats mid-flight.  Marriage is plagued with such difficult compromises!

Anyway, the NY Times compiled a bunch of window seat photos and it's a great Friday afternoon slideshow to click through.

The photo above was taken during our flight back from Hong Kong last summer, but it really doesn't capture the scope of that wicked thunderhead.  I have always been embarrassed to pull out my camera and take a photo out the window (just thought it was a little silly), but now I know I'm not alone and that makes me feel better! 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment