Last night, I made these simple sesame noodles, pork in a sesame soy ginger marinade, and garlic broccoli. It was delicious and definitely made the quick and easy go-to recipes list.
I'm not even going to attempt to cut-and-paste Pioneer Woman's step-by-step recipe because she does such a fabulous job on her website so click here to try this great recipe!
For the pork, I just sliced up some pork chops, poured some Trader Joe's sesame soy ginger vinaigrette on top and let that sit while I was chopping up garlic and broccoli. Then while the broccoli was steaming, I threw it into a skillet and cooked them so they weren't pink anymore. Quick, flavorful and delicious.
For the broccoli, I just cut off the florettes and sliced up about 5 or 6 cloves of garlic. Then I heated up a skillet (make sure it has a matching lid) and added a dab of canola oil. Once that's hot, stir the garlic in for 20 seconds and then throw in the broccoli. Toss that around for a few minutes until it's bright green and then splash some water into the pot and put the lid almost all the way on (leave a little sliver on the side so some of the steam can escape). If you like your veggies crunchy, a few minutes should do the trick. If you like your veggies a little soft, leave it in a little longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment